Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Mozzie Attack

Yesterday morning I picked you up from your cot and got the shock of my life. The whole left side of your face was covered in mozzie bites! My poor little baby. What did they do to you? I counted 14 bites all together. 1 on your nose, 1 on your chin, 1 on your ear, and another 11 on your cheek. You were asleep on your right side so they couldn't get you there. Mummy felt so bad. I wish I could have prevented it. Today daddy and I are going to get you one of those giant and hideous I must add 'tudung saji's' from the baby store. And we thought we took all the anti-mozzie steps - put up those magnetic mosquito nets, door closed at all times, mosquito spray, etc. but alas those mozzies were 1 step ahead of us. Thank goodness the little red marks have disappeared and you look 'normal' again.

mummy
xxx

No comments: