Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 30, 2007

The Weekend

We had a big celebration for you this Saturday. All your tata's/pati's friends were there. Daddy's friends too. Not forgetting cousin Shannon, aunty Otta and uncle Allen. You got so many gifts; too bad you are too tiny to get all excited over them. Don't worry mummy was excited for you. It was a nice evening although you were passed around from one aunty/uncle to another aunty/uncle so many times. I'm sure that must have been tiring. But you were the star of the night so I guess it was expected. You knocked out only at 12.30am. As usual at night mummy will lay you down on your side snuggled in between your two tiny bolsters.

Cool eh?


So cute you looked (eee geram, gigittt!). That night mummy lay down on the rug by your bed. I was didnt want to lie down in my own bed for fear the squeeking noises the mattress makes might wake you up. What a surprise I had minutes later when I got up to check on you. You were sleeping soundly on your belly! You tiarap yourself! Mummy is so proud of you. I am sure it took a lot of energy and effort to turn your little 7 week old self over.


This was taken yesterday - lunch in SS2. Daddy carrying Shannon. Shannon carrying Elil


Why the frown sweetheart?

No comments: