Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Everyday...

Everyday...
...you give me more reasons to love you.
...I love you more.
...you teach me more about yourself.
...I want to hug you more, squeeze you harder, kiss you all the time, smell you all over (except the diaper area when you have pooped).
...I sing to you. Talk to you.
...I can't tell you enough that I love you.
...I don't look forward to going back to work.
...I cannot imagine my life without you.
...I thank God for you. Pray for you.
...you grow a little. Your chin just gets a little heavier, the folds on your thighs a little deeper, your chest a little wider, your feet a little longer.
...you try your best to communicate with mummy. Through your wide eyes, or your flapping hands and kicking feet, through the little sounds you let out.
...it gets a little harder to carry the whole 4.2kg of you. I still do. Still love to.
...you don't know the joy you bring me.
...you remind me more and more of an angel.

love

mummy

xxx

No comments: